We have extensive experience of identifying and managing reactive and emergency repairs.
To do this requires an interdisciplinary approach to the study of defects and condition of a building in order to allow appropriate remedial and preventative solutions to be developed.
We consider how the structure and materials of a building relates to its environment, its occupants and the way the building is used, to provide you with a better understanding of building failures, weaknesses and possible remedies.
Our scope of services typically includes:
- Background history and environmental review
- Review of technical information
- Inspection and Analysis
- Provision of remedial solutions
- Management of remedial works
- Short and long term monitoring